Baked Mushrooms with Pecans
A tasty vegetarian appetizer recipe…
Baked Mushrooms With Pecan
A tasty vegetarian mushroom appetizer recipe
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 17 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 8 large flat mushrooms, stems trimmed, wiped with damp cloth
- ½ cup pecan nuts
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon, rind grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celcius), fan-forced.
- Place mushrooms (stem side up) in a large baking dish.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with lemon rind and garlic.
- Cover with foil and bake for 17 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Place pecans on a baking try and bake for 3 – 5 mintues or until toasted.
- Remove from oven and chop roughly.
- Combine pecans and parsley in a small mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle mixture over cooked mushrooms and serve immediately.