Lots of flavour for just a little effort.
Looking for an delicious treat? Try my Mexican sour cream dip – it is amazing!
- 300g cannelini beans (washed & well drained, or canned & drained)
- 1 bulb garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons rosemary leaves, fresh or dried
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Peel garlic and arrange on aluminium foil on baking try.
- Add rosemary to aluminium foil.
- Drizzle oil over rosemary & garlic.
- Wrap aluminium foil around rosemary & garlic to form a baking parcel.
- Bake in preheated over for 25-30 minutes.
- With food processor or hand blender, blend garlic, rosemary & cannelini beans until smooth.
- You might need to add a few more drops of olive oil.
- Serve with crackers, corn chips or dipping bread.