My friend Tori makes the best and easiest muffins. Check out how simple these are, yet they taste so good.
Try my other quick and tasty lemon drizzle cake when you are looking for a change.
- 100g melted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 mashed banana
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
- Divide into 12 x 1/3 cup capacity (greased) muffin tin.
- Cook in preheated oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees Celcius.